Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Around Barwald

A few days ago I felt like a bike ride with the camera to check out what's around. Ideal sunny day.


This little pond has been a wildlife paradise for the kids! Lots a Frogs!
More on them in the next blog!


Pliszka

Once I biked up the next ridge I could see babia Gora and the surrounding ranges


The forest was waking up and alive with birds and new leaves which I enjoyed hotographing.






A Polish Barby on the roadside! Just bring your snags (vegelinks for some) and enjoy the views!




An abandoned house - deceased estate as I found out. The locals were wary of me taking pics. What I didn't know was that this guy who passed away owned a lot of land and had some money stashed under his mattress. GPS coords available on Request....call it Risky Geocaching!

Typical Local landscape.


Carting hay. You will have to wait for the horse and cart. Still a few around.


Our Residence. Top Right with the red roof!



Neighbour and his pigdeons. Wonder when he will replace that missing tile? Will keep you updated!

Ojcow NP tomorrow where the Club of Hercules is parked!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment